Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013


2012 was a year of change and accomplishment. So much happened in my life that really made me grow stronger in my faith and see myself as someone with value and worth. I have spent so many years struggling to move beyond my past and embrace the amazing future I know lies ahead of me. Last year I graduated from college, moved out of Wisconsin, and entered a community that really made me re-evaluate a lot in my life. I am really working hard on getting healthy, doing everything I can to remain connected within the community that has so lovingly welcomed me in, and realizing that I want to do more to give back as I am continually blessed each and every day.
So what I want for 2013 is to continue my health journey and to find as many opportunities as possible to volunteer and make the world better somehow. If anyone has any suggestions for local or global volunteer work, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment